Monday, 18 July 2011

Surgeon Review

It is now 7 weeks post op and I went to see my surgeon today. 
He is pleased! 
I asked him if I can drive again now, and he said I was pushing it so to wait til next week.  I also asked him about going on placement and he said it was fine as long as I don’t overdo it.  Yiipppie!
He asked me if I want to go on the list for my other hip.  Ha! No thanks!  I told him I would wait until it is necessary, like last time.  I don’t want any more disruptions, I am trying so hard now to stay on target with everyone else.  I want to graduate on time!
He was not amused, I think I get on his nerves with my stubbornness.  He said the same as last time, uni will wait for me.  I know I know!  But why should I let something that isn’t my fault hold me back?

No comments:

Post a Comment