Monday 18 July 2011

My Last Day of 2nd Year


I felt really sad today.  Not many people knew it, but today was my last day until 3rd year.  We all had presentations and so were in different groups, and so I didn’t get to see some people I would’ve liked to.  We did our presentation, which went well and we got a high mark of 85%.  I was made up! We worked so hard.  So that’s a relief.  Driving back home I had a little cry, knowing I wouldn’t be back for a while, if at all (what if something happened after the op which meant I couldn’t go back?!).  Unpacking my room, I was very sad. It was looking steadily barer.  My friends helped me pack my car up, and my dad came up with the trailer to move all my stuff back home.  When it was time to say goodbye, I was sad.  But I managed to keep it in until I drove off.  I don’t do public show of emotions. Not many people see me cry!


And so begins my 6 week pre operative journey, surgery is now 8th May….

No comments:

Post a Comment