Monday 18 July 2011

More Trouble


My other hip is troubling me a lot now.  It is stopping me from doing my PT properly, as my pelvis is still restricted and my walking still affected from my unoperated hip.  It is hard to explain, but when I move my left hip in my abduction exercise, my back arches and right hip moves and rotates upwards.  It is hard to stop, I can’t stop it!  The PT had said this could happen and have a knock on effect on my rehab.

I wasn’t in the best of moods today because of my unoperated hip, why are things never easy?  I knew I should have had both replaced at the same time, I wouldn’t be having this problem now if I had.  But my right hip is now holding me back and it’s not fair, I have to go through all of this again at some point.  It’s so inconvenient!  Grrr!

I felt very down, because I started thinking about things and the fact I don’t have much to look forward to, one of them things being another THR in the next year or so (hopefully longer).  There is no structure to my day I just spend all my time doing home PT and its getting me down.  I want to be out & about like I used to be, and the thought that I will be in this position again next year isn’t exactly making me feel better L

No comments:

Post a Comment