Monday 18 July 2011

Sleep


12th April
Had a bad night last night; I couldn’t sleep because my hip was hurting and was really stiff. I couldn’t get comfortable or turn myself over.  I also had a nightmare, op related because it’s playing on my mind.  I dreamt I’d been put under ready for surgery, but had reacted to the anaesthetic.  It was weird, because it was like I was watching the dream from up above.  I could see the operating staff trying to resuscitate me, and could see and hear with my mum screaming my name in the background.  It was horrible, really scary. 
When I woke up it felt like I had been hit by a bus, I was aching all over and my hip was playing havoc with me.  I dragged myself up out of bed, only because I was expecting a visitor.  I just wanted to curl up and stay in bed, away from everything with only my thoughts for company.  So much to think about!
                          

No comments:

Post a Comment